sau 6808 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Molly Marshall
Data aparitie: 26022016
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 293 x 211 x 6 mm
Nr. pagini: 104
If your students struggle with standard deviation or statistical tests, this is the book for them. This textbook companion will help improve their essential maths skills for psychology, whichever awarding body specification you're following. You can use it throughout the course, whenever you feel they need some extra help.
- Develop understanding of both maths and psychology with all worked examples and questions within a psychology context
- Improve confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
- Measure progress with guided and non-guided questions
- Understand misconceptions with full worked solutions to every question
- Feel confident in expert guidance from experienced teacher and examiner Molly Marshall, reviewed by Dorothy Coombs, Editor of ATP Today, former Chair of the Association for the Teaching of Psychology and experienced biology, psychology and FSMQ Statistics teacher
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.