179.96 Lei 239.94 Lei
sau 17996 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Raphael Douady
Categoria: Finance & accounting
Data aparitie: 13062017
Editura: Springer Nature/Palgrave Macmi
Format: 246 x 168 x 35 mm
Nr. pagini: 486
Financial regulation has dramatically evolved and strengthened since the crisis on both sides of the Atlantic, with enhanced international coordination through the G-20 and the Financial Stability Board and, at the regional level, a definite contribution from the European Union. However the new regulatory environment has its critics, with many divergent voices arguing that over-regulation has become a root cause of our current economic stagnation.
This book provides a bigger picture view of the impact and future of financial regulation in the EU, exploring the relationship between microeconomic incentives and macroeconomic growth, regulation and financial integration, and the changes required in economic policy to further European integration. Bringing together contributions from law, economics and management science, it offers readers an accessible but rigorous understanding of the current state of play of the regulatory environment, and on the future challenges.
Coverage will include:
* A review of the recent regulatory changes from a legal and economic perspective
* Analysis of how the economic model of financial institutions and entities is impacted by the new frameworks
* How to improve securitization and new instruments under MIFID II
* Issues in the enhanced supervision under delegated acts for AIFMD, CRR-CRD IV and Solvency II
* How long term funding can be supplied in lieu of the non-conventional monetary policies
* A new architecture for a safer and more efficient European financial system
Financial Regulation in the EU provides much needed clarity on the impact of new financial regulation and the future of the economy, and will prove a must have reference for all those working in, researching and affected by these changes.
Cartea Financial Regulation in the EU face parte din categoria Finance & accounting a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Raphael Douady. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.