sau 10994 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Fodor's Travel Guides
Editura: Fodor's Travel Publications
Format: 200 x 157 x 15 mm
Nr. pagini: 448
Ready to experience Turkey? The experts at Fodor's are here to help. Fodor's Essential Turkey travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Turkey, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to stroll through Istanbul's bazaars and mosques, explore Cappadocia's underground cities, or relax on the country's superb Mediterranean beaches, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning! Fodor's Essential Turkey includes:
* AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Turkey.
* SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Turkey's fascinating history, the spectacular Topkapi Palace, the archaeological treasures of Ephesus, and the country's exotic whirling dervishes.
* INSPIRATIONAL "BEST OF" LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
* MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
* MORE THAN 35 DETAILED MAPS to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
* EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
* TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Turkish phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
* LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
* HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
* COVERS: Istanbul, Izmir, Ephesus, the Turquoise Coast, Alanya, Antalya, Cappadocia, Konya, Ankara, Trabzon, Mt. Ararat, Mt. Nemrut, the Black Sea Coast and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Eastern Mediterranean and Aegean? Mi>Check out Fodor's Essential Greece, Fodor's Essential Greek Islands, and Fodor's Croatia.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.