sau 9994 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Fodor's Travel Guides
Categoria: Atlantic Provinces (nb, Nf, Ns, Pe)
Editura: Fodor's Travel Publications
Format: 209 x 134 x 12 mm
Nr. pagini: 352
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front.
- New back cover is fully-redesigned.
- "Best of" Lists - Every book now includes a variety of additional illustrated "Best of" lists (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going) that will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination.
- Other useful features include Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, What to Eat and Drink, Best Outdoor Activities, and Best Beaches.
- "Travel Smart" (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel.
- More color pages - Up to 24 pages of full color pages in the front and better use of full and half page images
- Stronger Voice and Opinions - The tone and language of all Fodor's guides are more friendly and conversational, offering stronger opinions and more personality. Fodor's goes beyond informational to being inspirational.
LEADING GUIDEBOOK FOR DESTINATION: In 2017 Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada comprised 37% of all Nova Scotia travel guides sold among competitors. (Source: Nielsen BookScan)
CURATED AND RELEVANT: Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time. Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
CONCISE: Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.