152.95 Lei 179.94 Lei
sau 15295 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2014
Autor: Glen Arnold
Categoria: Finance & accounting
Editura: Pearson Financial Times
Format: 236 x 189 x 26 mm
Nr. pagini: 440
The Financial Times Guide to Banking is a comprehensive introduction to how banks and banking works. Best-selling author Glen Arnold provides you with a foundation for understanding the wide variety of activities undertaken by banks. He shows you why these global institutions are so important to consumers and finance professionals alike and explains how their activities impact on everyday life.
The Financial Times Guide to Banking will give you:
- A thorough understanding of all types of banking from retail through to asset management and investment banking.
- An overview of global banking including the worldwide evolution of the sector, the influence of cross-border money flows and the importance of modern banking to international development
- Expert knowledge about instruments and markets including debt markets, futures markets and swaps and options
- Insight into the crucial importance of central banking and government regulation
- Answers to the big questions about monetary policy and interest rates, payment systems and banking success
Cartea FT Guide to Banking - Glen Arnold face parte din categoria Finance & accounting a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Glen Arnold. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.