263.45 Lei 309.94 Lei
sau 26345 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Nicholas Green
Categoria: Other branches of medicine
Editura: Taylor & Francis
Format: 234 x 164 x 20 mm
Nr. pagini: 400
This highly practical guide is ideal for any medical professional who deals with the aerospace environment or is involved in the healthcare of aircrew or individuals preparing for or returning from aerospace travel. The book covers all the main aspects of aerospace medicine, including the salient physiology and clinical aspects in note form for rapid assimilation, and makes plentiful use of figures, algorithms and tables throughout.
* Comprehensive covering all aspects of clinical aerospace medicine and relevant physiology
* Note-based for rapid reference in the clinical setting
* Highly practical with illustrations and tables supporting the text throughout
* From a highly experienced international team of editors and contributors
* Ideal as a handbook companion, complementing the definitive reference Ernsting's Aviation and Space Medicine, for use `on the go'
The book will be an indispensable companion to all civil and military aviation medicine practitioners including those preparing for professional qualifying examinations, and a useful aid for other physicians with an interest in aviation medicine or who are required to inform patients regularly regarding the likely effects of flight, including family practitioners and hospital doctors, physiologists with an interest in the area and occupational and public health personnel.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.