sau 5568 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Robert Orme
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 15052017
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 265 x 192 x 4 mm
Nr. pagini: 40
Provide students with a strong understanding of religion with high quality, engaging and content-rich resources building a firm foundation for the new GCSE 9-1 Religious Studies.
Deliver a rich, coherent RE course at KS3 and equip pupils with a deep understanding of religion with ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons.
`Knowing Religion' is written by an author team of experienced RE teachers and led by series editor Robert Orme of West London Free School.
* Discover the history and beliefs of Islam as well as Islam in the modern world
* Start teaching straight away with Teacher Guide resources available on Collins Connect, including teaching ideas and support along with answers to questions in the student books
* Give pupils the grounding they need to excel at GCSE RS
* Ignite an interest in religion through a compelling narrative, fascinating facts and extraordinary people
* Aid pupil memory with a `knowledge organiser' at the end of each unit covering key vocabulary, people, places, and dates
* Spark discussion and assess understanding with questions for each lesson including longer-form discursive questions to provide extended writing and essay practice
* Each book structured as 16 lessons to offer flexibility and map onto the school timetable with ease
* The `Knowing Religion' series also includes resources on Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.