sau 10528 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 3-5 saptamani
An aparitie: 2014
Autor: Kevin Evans
Editia: In limba engleza
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 266 x 193 x 15 mm
Nr. pagini: 360
Ensure progress at the right pace with Pupil Book 1.3, the higher tier for the first year of teaching KS3. With fluency, mathematical reasoning and problem solving integrated throughout you can be confident you're covering the main aims of the new curriculum and preparing students for revised GCSEs ahead.
* Bring awe and wonder with a chapter opener that puts the maths in context
* Access the right level of content with the progress indicators on the page
* Provide rigorous maths practice with hundreds of high quality questions
* Focus on literacy skills with key words per topic and a glossary at the back
* Achieve fluency through 100s of practice questions
* Develop mathematical reasoning with flagged practice questions and longer activities at the end of exercises
* Practise multistep and problem solving skills with flagged practice questions and longer activities at the end of exercises
* Measure progress with `Ready to progress?' learning outcomes at end of chapters
* Make connections across different areas of mathematics with synoptic extended questions at the end of each chapter that use maths from previous chapters
* Break up lessons and add variety and engagement with longer, colourful real-life tasks and contexts which could be: investigations, challenges, activities, problem solving, using financial skills, or mathematical reasoning
* Access answers in the accompanying Teacher Pack 1.3 ISBN 978-0-00-753783-9
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.
Trebuie sa fii logat