223.15 Lei 247.94 Lei
sau 22315 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Jay Arthur
Categoria: Business Management
Editura: MCGRAW-HILL Professional
Format: 152 x 229 x 21 mm
Nr. pagini: 400
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Simple Steps to Improve Patient Safety, Patient Flow and the Bottom Line
A Doody's Core Title for 2019!
This thoroughly revised resource shows, step-by-step, how to simplify, streamline, analyze, and optimize healthcare performance using tested Lean Six Sigma and change management techniques. Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals, Second Edition, follows the patient from the front door of the hospital or emergency room all the way through discharge. The book fully explains how to improve operations and quality of care while dramatically reducing costs-often in just five days. Real-world case studies from major healthcare institutions illustrate successful implementations of Lean Six Sigma.
* Lean Six Sigma for hospitals, emergency departments, operating rooms, medical imaging facilities, nursing units, pharmacies, and ICUs
* Patient flow and quality
* Clinical staff
* Order and claims accuracy
* Billing and collection
* Defect and medical error reduction
* Excel power tools for Lean Six Sigma
* Data mining and analysis
* Process flow charts and control charts
* Laser-focused process innovation
* Statistical tools for Lean Six Sigma
* Planning and implementation
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.