31.57 Lei 37.14 Lei
sau 3157 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Lotta Sonninen
Categoria: Natural history, country life & pets
Editura: Bloomsbury Publishing
Format: 190 x 154 x 10 mm
Nr. pagini: 112
A hilarious fill-in activity book that encourages you to unleash your inner rage and scribble down your deepest annoyances.
The Little Book of Bad Moods is an irreverent adult activity book that lets you unleash all your pent-up anger and say the things that you can't say out loud. Fun fill-in activities for all those minor, daily annoyances include:
- What's Wrong With Everyone? Name all the fools you encountered at home, at work and in public.
- What's Wrong With My Life? And whose fault is it?
- Had a Bad Week. Please, vent.
- Retrospective Comebacks. List all the things you should have said at the time.
- General Gripes. Here is a space for longheld grudges and pet peeves.
Funny, outrageous and shockingly cathartic, this is a bad little book that actively encourages you to have a really good moan. Put pen to paper and embrace your inner git (and just remember to hide your copy from anyone you happen to care about).
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.