147.85 Lei 173.94 Lei
sau 14785 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Sophie Goldie
Data aparitie: 24022017
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 277 x 213 x 24 mm
Nr. pagini: 560
Exam Board: MEI
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
An OCR endorsed textbook
Encourage every student to develop a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts and their applications with textbooks that draw on the well-known MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry) series, updated and tailored to the 2017 OCR (MEI) specification and developed by subject experts and MEI.
- Develop problem-solving, proof and modelling skills with plenty of questions and well-structured exercises that build skills and mathematical techniques.
- Build connections between topics, using real-world contexts to help develop mathematical modelling skills, thus providing a fuller and more coherent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Prepare students for assessment with practice questions written by subject experts.
- Ensure coverage of the new statistics requirements with five dedicated statistics chapters and questions around the use of large data sets.
- Supports the use of technology with a variety of questions based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
Cartea MEI A Level Mathematics Year 1 face parte din categoria Mathematics a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Sophie Goldie. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.