sau 55763 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Patricia D Brown
Categoria: Clinical & internal medicine
Format: 213 x 276 x 11 mm
Nr. pagini: 192
In these pages, you will find updated information on central nervous system infections, skin and soft tissue infections, community-acquired pneumonia, tick-borne diseases, urinary tract infections, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and nontuberculous mycobacterial infections, sexually transmitted infections, bioterrorism, travel medicine, infectious gastrointestinal syndromes, transplant-associated infections, HIV and AIDS, health care-associated infections, and other clinical challenges, including 108 all-new peer-reviewed, psychometrically validated, multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for self-assessment and study.
MKSAP (R) 18 is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, non-surgical care to adults, including general internists and primary care physicians, subspecialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine, residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine, physicians preparing for the Maintenance of the Certification Exam in internal medicine, and medical educators.
The learning objectives of MKSAP (R) 18 are:
- Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked or confusing.
- Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.
- Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.