172.87 Lei 192.08 Lei
sau 17287 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2012
Autor: Steve Sheward
Editura: Sage Publications US public.
Format: 243 x 171 x 13 mm
Nr. pagini: 224
Are you a career counsellor or coach in need of a new skills set to help meet the challenges of supporting clients?
This book is for you. It is the first to combine the theory & practice of CBT with career counselling, presenting cognitive & behavioural approaches to help clients think & act more effectively in challenging situations in order to obtain their goals. Providing clear, practical strategies & a wealth of materials that can be used with clients in one-to-one or group settings, the book introduces:
- theory of cognitive & behavioural psychological approaches within the context of career counselling
- motivational techniques to help clients succeed at interview
- how to help clients make effective vocational/educational choices & excel in the workplace
- professional issues i.e., assessment tools, ethical issues, evaluation
- self-management, using CBT techniques on yourself.
This is essential reading for trainees studying for a careers guidance qualification, as well as CBT trainees wishing to go on to career counselling.
Steve Sheward is a Careers Counsellor & CBT Therapist working in the NHS. He was previously director of the Connexions Service in South London.
Rhena Branch is an experienced CBT Therapist & author, teaching the MSc in RECBT at Goldsmith's University.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.