50.11 Lei 55.68 Lei
sau 5011 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2014
Autor: Louise O'Gorman
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 29082014
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 296 x 210 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 128
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to succeed in OCR (A) GCSE Schools History Project.
It covers the popular development study - Medicine and Health through Time, and two depth studies - the American West 1840-95 and Germany 1918-45
How this revision guide helps you:
- It condenses each topic into easy-to-revise chunks with tick boxes to track your progress.
- There is a revision task for each chunk of content to make sure you have understood and learnt the key information.
- Key term boxes help you learn the essential vocabulary.
- Exam Practice provides sample exam-style questions for each topic - and you can check your answers online.
- Exam tips explain how to approach each kind of sample question and help you avoid the most common mistakes people make in their exams.
- For each topic there are also quick quizzes online at
This second edition is for the revised specification for first examination in Summer 2015.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.