126.43 Lei 148.74 Lei
sau 12643 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Steve Johnson
Categoria: Life skills & personal awareness
Data aparitie: 24062016
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 277 x 213 x 11 mm
Nr. pagini: 208
Exam Board: OCR
Subject: Citizenship Studies
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
An OCR endorsed textbook.
Association for Citizenship Teaching Quality Mark resource.
Encourage students of all abilities to develop an enthusiastic interest in contemporary UK society with knowledge-boosting activities and assessment support for the changed content and assessment criteria; produced by the leading Citizenship publisher and OCR's Publishing Partner.
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills they need to fulfil their potential by working through a variety of developmental activities that are suitable for all ability levels
- Provide opportunities for students to learn and practise the research, analytical, interpretative and evaluative skills required under the 2016 specification
- Bring the key issues and concepts in Citizenship Studies to life using a bank of real-life case studies to enrich students' learning experience
- Build students' confidence approaching assessment with targeted assessment preparation, guidance on crafting successful responses and practice questions that include plenty of source analysis tasks
- Deliver high-quality lessons that meet the differing needs of your students, following an engaging teaching pathway created by a skilled teacher with extensive examining experience
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.