79 Lei 92.94 Lei
sau 7900 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2017
Autor: Richard Kennett
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 28042017
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 276 x 213 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 112
Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
An OCR endorsed textbook
Let SHP successfully steer you through the new specification with an exciting, enquiry-based series that invigorates teaching and learning; combining best practice principles and worthwhile tasks to develop students' high-level historical knowledge and skills.
- Tackle unfamiliar topics from the broadened curriculum with confidence: the engaging, accessible text covers the content you need for teacher-led lessons and independent study
- Ease the transition to GCSE: step-by-step enquiries inspired by best practice in KS3 help to simplify lesson planning and ensure continuous progression within and across units
- Build the knowledge and understanding students need to succeed: the scaffolded three-part task structure enables students to record, reflect on and review their learning
- Boost student performance across the board: suitably challenging tasks encourage high achievers to excel at GCSE while clear explanations make key concepts accessible to all
- Rediscover your enthusiasm for source work: a range of purposeful, intriguing visual and written source material is embedded at the heart of each investigation to enhance understanding
- Develop students' sense of period: the visually stimulating text design uses memorable case studies, diagrams, infographics and contemporary photos to bring fascinating events and people to life
Cartea OCR GCSE History SHP: Living Under Nazi Rule 1933-1945 face parte din categoria Social studies a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Richard Kennett. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.