sau 4030 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2018
Data aparitie: 05102018
Editura: Oxford Secondary
Format: 296 x 211 x 5 mm
Nr. pagini: 72
This Conflict and Tension between East and West 1945-1972 Revision Guide is part of the popular Oxford AQA GCSE History (9-1) series. Written by our original author team to match the new AQA specification, this guide covers exactly what your students require to succeed in the Paper 1 Conflict and Tension between East and West Wider World Depth Study exams.
- Recap key events of the Cold War with clear visual diagrams and brief points
- Apply knowledge with targeted revision activities that tests basic comprehension, then apply understanding towards exam-style questions
- Review and track revision with progress checklists, suggested activity answers and Exam Practice sections
- Step-by-step exam guidance based on the popular 'How to' student book feature
- Examiner Tip features most up-to-date expert advice and identifies common exam mistakes
- Boost student confidence on all AQA GCSE Conflict and Tension question types with revision activities such as Source Analysis and How Far Do You Agree
- Perfect for use alongside the Student Book and Kerboodle, or as a stand-alone resource for independent revision.
This revision guide helps your students Recap, Apply, and Review their way towards exam success.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.