50.11 Lei 55.68 Lei
sau 5011 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Categoria: Social Sciences
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 263 x 197 x 3 mm
Nr. pagini: 56
Deliver an ambitious, knowledge-rich philosophy and ethics curriculum at KS3 with 18 ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons.
The first unit 'Philosophy of religion' explores the ideas of influential Western philosophers focusing on questions surrounding human knowledge and the existence of God. The second unit `Ethics' explores questions about right and wrong, human nature and artificial intelligence.
* Ignite pupils' interest with engaging content and questions that spark discussion and help pupils think critically about philosophy and ethics
* Give pupils a firm foundation that will help them excel at GCSE 9-1 Religious Studies
* Assess pupils' understanding with questions for each lesson, including discursive questions to provide extended writing and essay practice
* Aid pupils' long-term memory with a knowledge organiser and quiz at the end of each unit covering key ideas, vocabulary and people
* Ease teacher workload by providing expert subject knowledge and tried and tested lessons that make it easy to implement a carefully sequenced, broad and balanced curriculum at KS3
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.