sau 3708 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2020
Autor: Donna Gray
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 258 x 185 x 5 mm
Nr. pagini: 112
Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5 and Higher
First teaching: September 2017 (N5) / September 2018 (Higher)
First exams: Summer 2018 (N5) / Summer 2019 (Higher)
Understand, analyse and evaluate The Cone-Gatherers with this study and revision guide, written by experts who know how to prepare students for success in the National 5 and Higher English Critical Reading papers.
Fully up to date with SQA's latest exam requirements, this guide:
- Develops understanding of plot, structure, characterisation, themes and language through clear explanations and detailed commentary, supported by definitions of key terms and unfamiliar words
- Builds critical and analytical skills as students are encouraged to think more deeply about the text and consider the writer's ideas, choices and techniques
- Provides advice on how to tackle the different question types in the Scottish Texts section of the exam, with sample questions, model answers and examiner-style commentary, plus additional practice questions for students
- Explains the requirements for the Critical Essay section of the exam, with tips and examples for planning, structuring and writing a top-grade essay, plus practice essay questions for students to answer
- Highlights key quotations that students can use to enhance their exam responses and make comparisons between different parts of the text
- Checks whether students have remembered the key points by including quick 'Review your learning' questions at the end of each chapter
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.