189.72 Lei 223.2 Lei
sau 18972 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2018
Autor: Mike Thacker
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 214 x 277 x 16 mm
Nr. pagini: 400
Varsta: 16 ani
Exam board: International Baccalaureate
Level: IB Diploma
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
Develop competent communicators who can demonstrate a sound conceptual understanding of the language with a flexible course that ensures thorough coverage of the updated Spanish B Guide and is designed to meet the needs of all IB students at Standard and Higher Level.
- Empower students to communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Ensure students are able to produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.
The audio for the Student Book is FREE to download from
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.