45.85 Lei 53.94 Lei
sau 4585 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 1997
Autor: Richard Carlson
Categoria: Business & Law
Format: 197 x 136 x 13 mm
Nr. pagini: 192
Revolutionary in its simplicity and accessible to all, this bestselling book offers commonsense methods that allow you to let go of depression and tap into natural joy.
In this indispensable handbook, Richard Carlson demonstrates how we can change everything in our lives - earn more money, meet new friends, get a new job - yet still feel dissatisfied. Happiness, he says, is not 'out there' but within, a state of mind that is independent of circumstance: 'If you begin to see that your thoughts are not the real thing - they're just thoughts and as thoughts they can't hurt you - your entire life will begin to change today.'
Carlson's step-by-step guide explains:
* How your thoughts determine how you feel.
* Why thinking about problems only makes them worse.
* That thoughts come and go - you are free to choose at any moment which to hold on to and which to let go.
* Straightforward methods for conquering depression.
* How to dismiss negative thoughts and discover inner contentment.
* How to overcome lifelong pessimism and start really living.
Cartea Stop Thinking, Start Living face parte din categoria Business & Law a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Richard Carlson. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.