40.75 Lei 47.94 Lei
sau 4075 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Sue Bennett
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 29012016
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 244 x 188 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 104
Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE (9-1)
Subject: English Literature
First teaching: September 2015
First Exams: Summer 2017
Enable students to achieve their best grade in GCSE English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise A Christmas Carol throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of A Christmas Carol as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of plot, characterisation, themes and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, annotated sample student answers and tips for reaching the next grade
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
- Provides opportunities for students to review their learning and identify their revision needs with knowledge-based questions at the end of each chapter
Cartea Study and Revise: A Christmas Carol for GCSE face parte din categoria Social studies a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de Sue Bennett. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 10 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.