sau 6188 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Shaun McCarthy
Data aparitie: 30092016
Editura: Hodder Education Textbooks
Format: 248 x 190 x 5 mm
Nr. pagini: 104
Exam Board: AQA, CCEA, Edexcel
Subject: English literature
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2016
Enable students to achieve their best grade in AS/A-level English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise Top Girls throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of Top Girls as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of characterisation, themes, form, structure and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their coursework and exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions and tasks that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
- Extends learning and prepares students for higher-level study by introducing critical viewpoints, comparative references to other literary works and suggestions for independent research
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, sample student answers and examiner insights
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.