52.65 Lei 61.94 Lei
sau 5265 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2016
Autor: Peter Morrison
Categoria: Social studies
Data aparitie: 29012016
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 246 x 191 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 104
Exam Board: AQA, OCR, Edexcel
Level: GCSE (9-1)
Subject: English Literature
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2017
Enable students to achieve their best grade in GCSE English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise Great Expectations throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of Great Expectations as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of plot, characterisation, themes and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, annotated sample student answers and tips for reaching the next grade
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
- Provides opportunities for students to review their learning and identify their revision needs with knowledge-based questions at the end of each chapter
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.