An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New Orleans, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of New Orleans.
Spend time at the New Orleans Museum of Art, visit Audubon Zoo, go antiques shopping on Royal Street, take a ferry down the Mississippi or spend a lazy afternoon in one of the city's many jazz bars on Bourbon Street. From Top 10 regional dIshes to Top 10 festivals and events - discover the best of New Orleans with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 New Orleans:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best New Orleans attractions, including Jackson Square, Canal Street, the Mississippi Riverfront, Royal Street and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New Orleans, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore New Orleans' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Uptown, the Garden District, the CBD, the Lower French Quarter, Marigny, Treme and more
Planning to stay longer in the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New Orleans.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.