76.45 Lei 89.94 Lei
sau 7645 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2011
Editura: National Geographic Kids
Format: 239 x 305 x 19 mm
Nr. pagini: 192
This supersized, hardcover addition to the blockbuster Weird But True series, Ultimate Weird But True is packed 1,000 amazing facts and eye-popping photos that prove truth really is stranger than fiction. With a colourful, metallic cover, a kid-friendly design, and a wacky sense of humour, this stunning book will give kids a winning combination of smarts and fun.
Did you know that a great white shark can weigh as much as 15 gorillas, that you drink the same water as the dinosaurs did, or that there's a car that drives underwater?
Flip through these boldly-designed pages and you'll find hundreds of snack-size stories about weird animals, space vacations, wacky inventions, freaky weather, amazing feats, wild extreme sports, and more. You'll discover:
* A real-life Spider-Man man who scales skyscrapers with his bare hands
* A fish that plays soccer
* A $150,000 diamond-studded cupcake
* A man who makes himself invisible
* An upside-down house
* A hotel shaped like a giant beagle
* Tornadoes of fire
* A mouse that hitched a ride on a frog's back
* A dog that can read
* A motorcycle shaped like hamburger
* A 13-foot-tall pink poodle
* Millions of red crabs
* A white alligator
* A robot that can do your grocery shopping, and much more...
* Plus, cool illustrations, and "Ultimate Secret Revealed" features that explain the strange truth behind the most mind-bending facts, such as how it's possible to convert peanut butter into a diamond and how frogs can fall from the sky
Cartea Ultimate Weird but True! - face parte din categoria Miscellaneous a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de . Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.