sau 11768 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 25 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: �ine Feeney
Editura: Sage Publications Ltd
Format: 206 x 142 x 7 mm
Nr. pagini: 120
A practical guide for registered nurses in all fields, who are planning to undertake one of the new supervisor or assessor roles outlined in the latest NMC standards.
The book helps nurses prepare for the role of practice supervisor, practice assessor or academic assessor, by outlining what is expected in each of the roles, in accordance with the 2018 NMC standards, and explaining which competencies are needed to ensure success in the new supervisory and academic positions. These competencies include:
* Understanding how students learn
* Understanding how to empower nurses and why this is important
* Learning to utilise student feedback to enhance your own development
* Identifying the importance of including the participation of service users in nursing governance and quality
* Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory, professional and educational requirements.
It will also be useful for experienced NMC mentors and practitioners looking to update their skills for the new NMC Educational Framework.
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 90 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.