31.57 Lei 37.14 Lei
sau 3157 de puncte. Detalii.
An aparitie: 2019
Autor: Andy Owen
Editura: Hodder Education
Format: 295 x 212 x 5 mm
Nr. pagini: 96
Exam board: WJEC and WJEC Eduqas
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Build, practise and improve exam skills throughout your WJEC / Eduqas A GCSE Geography course to boost confidence and grades in the final exams.
Suitable for all abilities, this write-in workbook enables students to:
- Understand how to approach, plan and structure exam responses, working through activities with step-by-step breakdowns and tips for every question type and every paper
- Apply their newly-developed exam skills and existing geographical knowledge to exam-style questions that include mark allocations
- Tackle the challenges of high-tariff questions and command words, with in-depth guidance and plenty of examples for 'how far do you agree' and 'to what extent' questions
- Learn independently at home or in class, using the online answers to check their responses to exam-style questions
This book covers the content of:
- 2016 WJEC GCSE (A*-G) Geography specification regulated by Qualifications Wales
- 2016 WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Geography A specification regulated by Ofqual
Livrarea se face din stoc din depozitul de carte Libris, in zilele lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 75 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.