84.27 Lei 99.14 Lei
sau 8427 de puncte. Detalii.
Livrare in 15 zile lucratoare
An aparitie: 2014
Autor: John Foster
Categoria: Life skills & personal awareness
Editia: In limba engleza
Editura: COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST
Format: 265 x 193 x 6 mm
Nr. pagini: 112
Your Life provides the only whole school solution for combining Citizenship and PSHE at Key Stage 3 and 4. The third editions of this bestselling series contains extensive materials on Economic Wellbeing and Financial Capability.
Building on the huge success of the second editions, each full-colour Student's book has been completely updated to provide a range of age-appropriate stimulus material and engaging activities designed to develop student's skills, knowledge and understanding in line with the revised Programme of Study and the National Framework for PSHE.
* offers a progressive, coherent programme for the Citizenship and PSHE throughout secondary school
* reduces preparation time with well-researched, balanced
coverage of a huge range of topics
* is ideal for use on a year by year or selective basis with a clear flexible structure and self-contained units
* offers masses of support for teachers including photocopiable activities and assessment material
1. You and your body - adolescence
2. You and your responsibilities - racism, prejudice and discrimination
3. You and your decisions - how to make decisions
4. You and your family - becoming an adult
5. You and your values - human rights issues
6. You and your money - banking and ways of saving
7. You and your feelings - dealing with loss
8. You and your body - drugs and drugtaking
9. You and the law - crimes and punishments
10. You and other people - being assertive
11. You and the world of work - investigating careers
12. You and the media - the power of the press
13. You and your body - eating disorders
14. You and your choices - for years 10 and 11
15. You and the community - local government
16. You and your opinions - which political party do you support?
17. You and your body - safer sex, STIs and AIDS
18. You and your money - you as a consumer
19. You as a citizen - of the world
20. You and the community - pressure groups and campaigning
21. You and other people - people with mental illnesses
22. You and global issues - poverty
23. You and your achievements - reviewing your progress
Cartea Your Life - Student Book 3 - John Foster, Simon Foster face parte din categoria Life skills & personal awareness a librariei online Libris.ro si este scrisa de John Foster. Livrarea se face din stocul furnizorului nostru din UK in aproximativ 15 zile lucratoare. Transportul este gratuit prin curier rapid, oriunde in Romania, pentru orice comanda de minimum 50 de lei. Pentru orice solicitare sau informatie suplimentara apelati call center-ul Libris de luni pana vineri intre orele 8-20.